The roofing estimate we provide you will be in line with any reputable contractor, and we’ll do our best to beat the others. But what will seal the deal is our reputation for quality replacement and repair.
Call now for a complete, accurate, and detailed roofing estimate at (806) 385-6761. We serve West Texas and New Mexico.
We understand that a new roof or repair is a significant business decision, and that you need detailed calculations. We come to your industrial or commercial property before providing a firm calculation, and appreciate that you may get more than one bid. If you get a significantly lower estimate, you probably got a warning that the company or the workmanship is not first-rate. Don’t run that risk. Call us now!
We offer a free roofing evaluation on most commercial, industrial, municipal and institutional buildings:
- Metal (replacement, repair and retrofit)
- PVC (replacement)
- TPO (replacement)
- Built-up roofing; BUR
- Roof coatings
- Call for replacement or repair of flat roofs or low-slope designs
Every roof is different, and will require different levels of preparation for a replacement roof. Generally speaking, your roofing estimate will be based on five major considerations:
- The dimensions of the roof (this is both a labor factor and a materials cost factor)
- The difficulty of tearing off and disposing of your old roof; this can be a slower process.
- The difficulty of replacement (are there HVAC and drains or vents to work around; skylights; chimneys; walls?)
- The slope of the roof; the steeper it is, the more time it takes and the more people it takes for re-roofing
- Time for cleanup is a factor in the calculations
Commercial, industrial and institutional customers are always provided all of the necessary bid documentation. We have partnered with the nation’s top manufacturers of roofing – GAF, Versico, Johns Manville, ER Systems, and Duro-Last® Roofing Systems. In fact, we have earned the Certified Contractor status with many manufacturers. We maintain continuing education and professional standards as members of the National Roofing Contractors Association and the Texas Roofing Contractors Association. We carry the required New Mexico licensing.
It pays to get a roofing estimate on coating or retrofitting your existing roof. In certain economic times, companies prefer to postpone expenditures. We offer options that restore your current roof. Coatings can extend the life of a roof for more than a decade. A metal roof retrofit can give 15-20 years of warranted life, and can last even longer.
Our business-to-business approach to a roofing estimate
- We show up on time to do the bid. You’re busy. We believe it sets the first impression that we are as good as our word.
- We provide references, and invite you to contact them.
- We always provide a written estimate. It’s another example of being as good as our word.
- You are not asked for money before we begin any work.
Get A Roofing Estimate On Repairs
Whether you need storm damage repair or a solution to a troublesome leak, our roofing inspector will provide a cost assessment for these services as well. The National Roofing Contractors Association warns that you not take the cheapest bid automatically, unless you have checked out the company. Whether or not we come in the lowest, you get high quality and good value.
Call now for a roofing evaluation in, or close to, any of the communities listed below, call (806) 385-6761 now for a complete roof evaluation
- Texas Roofing
- New Mexico Roofing