Get the Highest-Quality Commercial & Residential Roof Repair and Maintenance
Don’t Be Fooled Into Buying a Roof You Don’t Need
Here is a sobering statistic: according to the National Roofing Contractors Association (of which we are a member) and Clemson University, over 80% of all commercial and residential roofs are installed wrong.
The reason this is so important is that these bad installations cause all kinds of problems. But many of these problems can be fixed with a simple roof repair by a qualified roofer. However, many unscrupulous (or inexperienced) “roofers” are more than happy to sell you a replacement roof you don’t need.
That’s where Fortenberry Roofing Co. is completely different. Before we pick up a single hammer or nail, we perform a thorough inspection of your roof and attic. Then, we will sit down with you, show you our discoveries and tell you the God’s honest truth. We’ll be the first ones to let you know if all you need is roof repair. At Fortenberry Roofing Co., we will never sell you a roof you don’t need – PERIOD.
Heck, just last year alone we had nine business owners who were told by commercial roofing contractors in Lubbock that they needed a new roof. But when we checked, a simple roof repair was all they required. In fact, out of the nine roof repairs that we performed, only two needed minor repairs. On the other seven roofs, we added our exclusive roof coating and extended the existing roof life by at least 10 years!
In short, we saved those small business owners over $117,000 in unneeded roof replacements.
Bottom Line: Don’t get sold on a roof you don’t need. Contact Fortenberry Roofing Co. today.
Save Time & Money With Our Exclusive “Overhead Care Club”
If you’re like most home and business owners, you probably never think about your roof (or attic) very much. In fact, we can count on one hand the number of people we’ve met in Lubbock, Littlefield, Muleshoe, Plainview and Hereford who actually inspect and maintain their roof at least once a year – and we have been doing this for over 20 years.
The fact of the matter is that failure to inspect and maintain your roof causes premature aging and failure. So what are the advantages of a maintenance program to you as a business/commercial property or homeowner? As identified by the National Roofing Contractors Association, a preventive maintenance program:
- Is proactive (rather than reactive). It can help to identify problems at the earliest stages while they can still be corrected and before they become catastrophes.
- Reveals and addresses sources and causes of leaks before they occur. Too many owners have their roof systems examined only after a leak occurs.
- Allows for a planned, organized approach to management of a roof asset and for responsible and timely preparation of long-term capital expenditures.
- Improves the response time of addressing leakage problems. Warranty repairs, on the other hand, can take time to be processed while the problem remains unresolved.
Never worry about your roof again or waste thousands on an early roof replacement that could have been prevented. Simply join our “Overhead Care Club.” Here is how it works:
We come to your business or home and perform a full and detailed inspection of your roof, your ceilings and roof attic if possible. We:
- Inspect all flashings and EVERY shingle for looseness or exposed nails.
- Check the valley and trim while keeping an eye out for standing water.
- Walk the outside of your business or home in search of potential trouble spots
- Inspect the inside of your business and home attic for moisture in case there are leaks we can’t see from the roof.
The bottom line is that our regular maintenance program is proactive. We can stop minor repairs from becoming major headaches.
Join Our Maintenance Program Today
Contact us today at (806) 385-6761 to find out about all the advantages that our maintenance program can provide you. While we call it our “Overhead Care Club,” our clients simply call it peace of mind. Don’t wait. Contact us now.