West Texas Roofing Company Providing the Best Service and High-Quality Products
Specializing in Roof Replacement & Repair: We Don’t Believe in One-Size-Fits-All Solutions
Our Roofing Products
- Shingle roof: We carry over 20 shingle varieties to help you find the perfect match for your needs and budget. Get the best roof for you.
- Tile roof: Simply one of the best roofing systems on the market, and it comes with a lifetime warranty. Learn what makes tile a great roof.
- Metal roof: It’s an affordable, permanent roofing system – and still strikingly beautiful. Discover whether metal is right for you.
Roofs are extraordinarily complex pieces of engineering. Pitch, grade, underlayment, weight, flashing, longevity and more – these all have a direct impact on the type of roof you should use on your home. What might be the perfect solution for one house could very well be a disaster waiting to happen on another.
Unlike other home improvement projects, where you can see the work being done and where you can see the type and grade of materials being used, with a roof, you only see the “top layer.” In fact, over 80% of a roof is what you can’t see. This makes roof replacement and repair seem like a mystery to most home and business owners.
That’s why it never ceases to amaze us that here in West Texas you don’t even need a license to be a roofer. And it really irritates us that these so-called “roofing companies” in Lubbock and Littlefield (or anywhere else for that matter) ruthlessly cut labor costs by hiring unskilled and untrained day laborers. Ultimately, it’s the guy on the roof that is going to be the determining factor on how good your roof looks – and how long it’s going to last. That’s why you always need to work with a reputable roofing company.
Just how critical is it to have the right person on your roof? Well, in a groundbreaking study conducted by Clemson University, it was revealed that over 80% of all roofs were installed incorrectly, which resulted in widespread damage to homes and businesses after major storms.
That’s why we pay our roofers better than just about anyone else: your roof and your home are just too important.
Our Certifications & Associations
- GAF Certified Contractor™ (Residential & Commercial)
- Certified Installer of Topps® Products
- Member of the National Roofing Contractors Association
- Member of the Lubbock Area Roofing Contractors Association
- Member of the Roofing Contractors Association of Texas
- Member of the National Association of Home Builders
- A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau
- HomeAdvisor Screened & Approved
Work With the Best and Avoid the Rest!
Don’t trust your roof to just anyone. Make sure your roof is done right – the first time. Contact Fortenberry Roofing Co. today at (806) 385-6761. We are happy to help any business or homeowners throughout West Texas.